Probably the most famous building in Wrocław, on the Rynek
Monday, September 1, 2008
Hello Family! Greetings from Poland! I just wanted to add a few pictures of things here and let everyone know that everything is going great.
Me on a P-Day trip to the castle Ksiąz, outside of Wrocław.
Once again, looking out from the enterance to the castle
Elder Vuori (from Finland), me and Elder McCuistion (from Ohio) looking up at a tower
Our little branch here in Wrocław. The branch president is the guy with the cane and the Asian family on the right doesn't speak English or Polish (only Korean), but they still come every week.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
good to "see" you, mark! we pray for you daily.
Mark you borec. We are serïously going to have some fun when we get back. Right now I am teaching this kid down here from Poland, and I am really surprised how much Polish I can understand, or how similar it is to czech, just change some of the "h"s to "g"s and we got it, we are going to have our own secret language finally. good to see you are working hard and having a good time while doing it. My mission President is actually up in Poland for a mission tour right now. i was talking with him the other day at a conference and he said that our missions are almost the exact same in every way. Numbers wise I am assuming. Anyways, keep up the good work, i am glad the matthews are all doing well as well, hi guys.
Post a Comment